Using y = mx + b to measure the slope of that ass
Mathematically incorrect. Unless the ass was linear, but that’s biologically incorrect. You’d probably wanna use something like y=ax^2+bx+c because the ass is a second degree polynomial curve.
did you major in booty math
No, I studied Asstronomy
Things I try to live by:
- Being polite, regardless of my relations with the person.
- Smiling, whether it is genuine or not. Sometimes it is necessary for both parties.
- Practicing patience, even when I feel like yelling and screaming.
- Showing respect, no matter who the person is.
- Loving myself, even when I have had a bad day.
- Recognizing mistakes and apologizing when necessary.
today I saw a preteen girl pick up Mean Girls at Target and ask her friend what it was. She didn’t even know. She said it sounded dumb. The people are forgetting. The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.